Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sneak Peak(s)...

Hi Everyone! How have you been??? Well, I promise I have several posts in the works... I just can't seem to de-clutter my mind to finish a single one!!!

For example:

Can't wait to tell you about how I caught Morgan dipping his hot wheel car in the toilet and then licking it...

Oh- and see this place...

Can't wait to tell you about our awesome stay here. along with all the bugs. Did I mention they were BITING bugs? Yeah...and I was so proud because I didn't get a single bite. WRONG! It is Wednesday now and I can't stop scratching my ankles.

Then- I have another 'My list of things to do before I turn 40...' post. Is it a tattoo? parachuting? hmmmm- No to the parachuting for sure.

So stay tuned and I promise to have one up tomorrow.

Night or shall I say Morning everyone!

No comments: