Friday, February 6, 2009

Girl's Night Out...Bowling

Oh boy. I have never been a very good bowler and that continues to be true, but what fun it is to play and laugh with a great group of friends. Now- we can't forget how lousy, but somehow yummy bowling alley food is too!

Remember the days when you would leave the bowling alley smelling like a chimney? Oh- how glad I am that you can no longer smoke inside, because I left smelling the same as when I arrived...well, almost- Viv did spill a bit of her drink on me, but hey that's a memory too!

First game 98! Second game 113! I can't complain considering the last time I played was at my bachelorette party almost 10 years ago. ( I am not counting the Bowling Party for Logan's 3rd birthday- because thaqt had the gutter bumpers!)

It's hard to imagine that I have known most of these ladies for 11 years. We have come a long way since the days we are known as the 'Wamu Chicks'... We have learned to knit, book binding, and make custom jewelry... We have thrown wedding showers, baby showers, and 30 year-old birthday celebrations... We have golfed together- well, maybe I wouldn't exactly call it Golf- but everyone know we love it and they always like to be in front of or behind our group in the scambles.

Here is to friendships. they are blessings, and they are special. I only hope that I can somehow be as good a friend to them as they are to me. If you are reading this girls.. I love you.


Good Night- and I hope you enjoyed the photo- courtesy of Katrina (my photos did not turn out)!

No comments: