Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love this Book!

I found an old author (new to me though) that has a great line of books. His name is Mo Willems and his main character is a wonderful pigeon.

Now both Bob and I like to buy books, and we are suckers for books that are animated beautifully. The animation of these books is very basic, but that is why I love them! This pigeon cracks me up. Who knew that a pigeon could look so annoyed???? But he can!

Now, the one thing I like even more is that Cade can't get enough of these books. He practically begged me to let him read all three in the series! (I obviously let him...)

Now here is another one we are reading. I like it because of it's comic book layout. It makes reading even more fun for our avid 1st grade reader.

Good Night, and happy reading...

No comments: