Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I did not stand in the doorway of Morgan's Bed and cheer on the boys as they jumped from the top rung of the bunk bed. I mean, do you think I am totally insane?

I never once lost my patience with the boys this week...even when Cade was being a 'badger'. I have way too much self-control for that.

I did not start laughing my head off at Cade when we were practicing his sight words (aka words that you recognize quickly and say quickly without having to sound out.) and instead of saying 'People' he said 'Penetrate'. That's another Wowzer...no more discussion there.

The following quotes were NOT said in our home this week...

Cade: "Mommy, we can be good, but you have to stop yelling at us." (turning my head now to smile)

Morgan: "Mommy, where is your penis?"

Me: "Morgan, please don't spit out your yogurt and then eat it."

I hope you all have another great week...and that you enjoy your own 'Not Me' momments.

Love ya!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Oh good! I love to read new blogs... I've been kind of slow at posting on mine lately. Thanks for leaving a note...