Friday, February 13, 2009

The Strange things we do for our children...

So I am going to rewind to last night...

"...I have every intention of going to see a movie tonight by myself (on a school night)..."

Well, by the time the boys were down last night I was to exhausted to do anything but sit. Now at the same time that I was psyched for some 'alone' time last night at the movies, I also agreed to pick-up Morgan's Valentines for his party today...

So now we fast forward from last night to this morning...

5:50am I am walking out the door for work and....OH NO! I forgot to get the Valentines.

5:55am I am in the Safeway parking lot laughing at myself for what I am about to do.

6:00am I am back in my car, folding Valentines and sealing them with the little heart stickers- much better than the envelopes we had when I was a kid.

6:10am NOOOOOO! what are these 1"x1" stickers for? Ugh- I just noticed the little slots in the valentines that the 'stickers' are suppose to slip into...

6:20am The stickers are now inserted into the slots. Time to write 'From: Morgan' on each valentine. Eek! Why do they have to wax the cards? None of my pens work!

6:30am Back home, and I am searching for a ball-point pen.

6:40am Valentines Complete! Finally walking out the door for work...

So that is how I started my morning. Wow! I hope yours was just as stimulating.

Love ya!

No comments: