Monday, February 9, 2009

The tale of two boys...the happy one & the not so happy one

Oh Boy oh Boy oh Boy! Wowzer! Do I ever have two boys who are something awesome. And tonight they could not have been more opposite from one another. Let me describe using one word statements, 7 for each boy...and let's see if YOU get the picture of my blessed evening

M O R G A N
calm
loving
smiley
chatty
silly
thankful
well-mannered (hyphens make it one word, right?)

C A D E
energetic
talk-backish (Still one word as defined above...)
loud
pouty
distructive
ungrateful
mean-as-a-badger-showing-all-his-teeth-coming-in-for-the-kill (yes- this is still one word)

Oh my!

Luckily we did recover and end our evening by making these 'hearts' for Valentine's Day...

I got this idea from Make-N-Take. You can head on over and check out some of her great ideas. This is the first one I have tried from her website, but it was successful, and SO YUMMY! It is super easy too!


The badger's Mother...

No comments: