Monday, February 9, 2009

Not me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog idea was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I love to read, and I love to watch movies. I really love to read books, and then watch the movie based on said book. So I would never even considering going to the last chapter in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' to find out how it ends before I even finish the book! That is just plain cheating!


I did not eat the licked portion of Mojo's Ginderbread Man. I mean- THE GERMS! THE GROSSNESS OF IT ALL!
No, no, never would I ever let my boys climb up on our window seat wearing pillowcases on their legs and then jumping off into the mounds of pillows that just barely missed the wall. I didn't even sneak a peak at my sweet Bob to see how he was reacting!

I was not THAT mother who yelled at her child in front of 100's of skier/snowboarders standing in line at the Central Express ski lift. I mean isn't every mother as happy as a clam, cooing to their lovely child before they have to walk up a huge hill in stiff boots, carrying 2 sets of skis when it could have ALL been avoided if said little one had only listened? hummm- Nope! Again, not me.

...and lastly I would never eat half of Cade's gummy bear without him knowing, and then accept more from him when he graciously offered to share! hee hee...that is just awful.

One of the many 'Not Me' Mommies...

No comments: