Thursday, February 12, 2009

This and That Thursday...

This is my day to just plop down random thoughts...so here I go.

I got to be s Strong Boss Lady today at work, and it was empowering.

I am going to miss my collegue and good friend April on Friday's as she transitions to part-time. Times are rough for us architecture firms.

I got to talk to my Mom ad Rod tonight. They are doing well as Rod recovers from surgery. Did you know they can glue your skin together now? Forget about staples and stitches! Bring on the Elmers!

I have every intention of going to see a movie tonight by myself (on a school night)...this is one of my favorite things to do. People always wonder why I do it alone? And the answer- I love the alone time, it is peaceful AND quite. Two things that DO NOT go hand-in-hand with 'The-Rowan-Four'.

I am so taking a half day tomorrow and getting my gray hair removed...well, I guess it would just be disguised...removal would just make them multiply faster.

I am compiling a list of 20 things to do before I turn 40...anybody have some suggestions on what some of those items would be? Don't worry, I do not want to do anything stupid like jump out of a plane...

We can not seem to get Morgan to keep his shirt on. Why can the boy not stay dressed?

Alright, randomness has ended. Time to get back to my 3 boys...

Goodnight,

No comments: