Thursday, April 9, 2009

1 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


Ummm- how ofter do you actually see ME or, for that matter, Bob in a photo on this blog (Sorry the right side bar does NOT count!)? Well, I found this great new site that celebrates 52 weeks! Yep, 52 weeks and you have to be in a picture once a week for an entire year. Neat idea huh? Now when I sit down to do my yearly album I will actually be part of the family!

This photo was taken by Cade at Pagliacci's- our favorite pizza joint in Edmonds, WA...it's a little blurry, but I think the composition is excellent. (I am not talking about the crazy chick either- I am talking about that nummy pizza!) Thank you Cade for putting me in pictures! My boys aren't in the picture, but their eaten part of the pizza is!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

2 comments:

Carin said...

So glad you have joined in on the fun. And this is a great picture. Wow, that is a huge pizza and it looks so delish! Great picture!

Darcie said...

Glad you joined the challenge..its fun and a great way for moms to come out from behind the camera. I am now hungry...wonder why pizza sounds so good about now? :)