Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.


I would never think of holding out my hand in front of Cade's mouth so he could spit out his gum before eating his snack. I mean, I don't even touch my gum outside my mouth.

I did not spend 30 minutes on Friday evening removing the overcooked egg noodles from my Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. First of all I never overcook anything. Which is why the chicken noodle soup is still in my refrigerator with a brand new batch of cooked just right egg noodles added back in. It was a Kitchen Emergency 101.

I did not sew up the bum & tail of a very loved, very mangy stuffed dog so it's insides will stop spilling out.

And last, I did not start openly weeping yesterday as my very gangly now seven year old finally mastered a bicycle. Nope- Not ME! Some may feel that is to old- but for Cade it was just right and he was finally ready!

So go forth an create your own Not Me! Monday moments. I can't wait to hear all about them.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I agree about the bike (and tying shoes) it comes when the time is right. All kids have different gross/fine motor skill levels!
I'd've thrown the soup and ordered in. Just me though.

I like the 3 column design!