Friday, April 3, 2009

Love is...

...someone who will not even hesitate to drive 30 miles when I am sick so that I don't have to take public transportation home.

...putting me to bed to rest and taking over 100% of the care for our two feisty little boys (FLB's).

...making sure the door is closed tightly for my confinement, and stopping little men from sneakin' in for the scare.

...splitting time evenly between the FLB's so that neither feels left out.

...and finally going out to pick up the 'Birthday Cookie' that I ordered and said had to be picked up by 8:00pm this evening.

I love you sweetie- thank you for taking care of me!

2 comments:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

That Bob, he IS a good man!!
I hope you are felling better very soon!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

How sweet is he? My husband is good at those things too. Sounds like we are both blessed in the hubs department.
p.s. can you tell me more about this cookie? Is it big? Yummy?