Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cake vs. Cookie...

So I slaved not really to make this on Wednesday to celebrate Cade's 7th birthday.

Cade selected Orange Flavor, which was yummy, over chocolate...hmmmm, where did I go wrong with this child?

Cade then said: 'Mommy, I don't like cake. I just want ice cream.'

WH-WH-WHAT!@*# Is this some kind of joke- I mean he WAS born on April Fool's Day, but I thought I had at least a few more years before he started using that to his advantage...

Question: Sooooo what do you make for a child on their Birthday when they don't like cake?

Answer: A giant cookie from Mrs. Fields'- thats what!

Well here are some pictures from his party at 'Pump-it-up!'. Everyone had fun, AND the cookie cake was a big HIT! Best of all- there was nothing left over.



Happy Sunday to you all.

No comments: