Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans

Morgan and I clowning around...

Sorry for the picture quality...I have to use one of my favorite phrases here, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." In other words, I am just luck I got it because Morgan is never crazy about getting his mug taken!

**************************************************

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! We use that saying all the time at our house! :)

Darcie said...

Yeah...another great saying to use on my kiddos. Sweet picture.

The J's said...

That is a very sweet photo!! I end up with what I consider "bad quality" photo's alot, but mostly I'm just glad to have a photo!! I have found that changing to B&W can work wonders if I can't do anything else with them.

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!!

Carin said...

Yeah, we use that saying around here too, comes in handy! I think it's a sweet picture.