Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quirky Weekend Yes & No Session...

Okay, prepare yourself. The below photos may make you laugh so don't go taking a drink while reading...at least that is my suggestion- it's hard to clean wet things off computers...


Yes, Cade did lose his tooth which allows him to talk with a very cute lispe. Please ingore the green food coloring- that is left over from his afternoon of 'science experiments' in the sink.

No, I did not tie his tooth to the door and then slam it to get it out. That is so 1970's...


Yes, those dinosaurs are going for a piggy back ride. What else could they possibly be doing?

No, I did not laugh out loud when I saw this. I was nice enough to bury my face in the sofa cushion so as not to offend Morgan. He was so proud.



Yes, the before and after was Morgan's idea.

No, I do not think there are too many magnets and papers hanging from my refrigerator.

Yes, Cade did take this picture. He has apparently mastered the art of Bokeh.

No, I have not mastered how to use my stinkin' camera- let alone work on even understanding the definition of Bokeh.



Yes, I did let Cade take the camera so that he could have a photography session.

No, I did not know he was going to photograph Morgan spitting out water. Pretty good action shot.

Yes, Morgan is showing off his muscles and his ability to 'lift' heavy bubbles wearing only underwear, socks, and of course shoes.

No, I am not embarressed by how dirty my mirror is in this picture. Ummm, it is now clean by the way- my MIL can vouche for me.

And lastly-

Yes, I did go into shock when Morgan jumped off the foot board of the bed and and bounced like a rubber ball.

No, I do not normally let my boys do that. At least now I know why it was so quite in the back of the house.

Here's to quirky and my wonderful life...

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well honey, you didn't tell us not to EAT either! I almost spewed my toast out and a couple of them! Cute stuff!!!
BTW, I'm pretty 1970's too...