Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book Recommendation...

Well, the last book I recommended was in September and it caused me to hibernate for 4 weeks until I read the entire series...twice. That would have been 'The Twilight Saga' by Stephenie Meyer, which I still recommend if you have not read.
So here is my new recommendation. I am not a non-fictional reader so sorry if you are looking for a book to enlighten and inform. I am just a reader who likes to be entertained, and this one did it! It is called 'Sunday at Tiffany's' and it is by James Patterson.

Those avid readers out there know him as the creator of Alex Cross (Kiss the Girls, Along Came a Spider) and the Women's Murder Mystery Club. Well he stole my attention on this one. I hope you all have a chance to either buy or borrow this book from the library. It is touching...

Night...

No comments: