Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Number Game...

23
The number of dogs Morgan & I saw being walked through Edmonds on the way to pick up our yummy Pagliacci pizzas.

3
The number of dog walkers that had more than 4 dogs!

2
The number of kids in a candy store tonight (yes, one of those kids was me).

2
The number of zappers ordered; one of them with pepperoni, olives and sausage just so I could get a glee of happiness out of my sweet husband.
3
The number of pizza slices that I should not have eaten this evening. Ohhh, Weight Watchers- please be kind next Tuesday.

9
The number of bakugans being battled tonight by Rowan boys (Thank you Goedeckes!).

4
The number of HAPPY, full Rowan's.

Infinite
The number of times Morgan has laughed today. I love that cackle.

----------------------------------------

Random Morgan Quote:

"Mommy, are you threatening me?"

Okay, all I said was that I was going to tickle him. Apparently that is a threat...

Enjoy your evening...

No comments: