Friday, January 23, 2009

Keeping up with the Rowan's...

Boy do we have a busy weekend ahead of us... I am going to blog what I THINK is going to happen and then on Sunday night I will let you know what actually happened...Stay tuned for weekend updates.
  • Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese for Cade's friend, Brandon 7:00 (Thankfully my sweetie is doing this one)
  • Cade's audition on Saturday for a commercial in Downtown Seattle. (Don't worry, this one is worthy of it's own Blog title. THAT will happen tomorrow) Good story, and so random.
  • Laundry- Do I really have to wash it, dry it, AND fold-it?
  • Grocery Shopping- I would love some good recipes that are kid friendly. My boys are getting bored with our staples. Post for me please in the comments!
  • I predict it is going to snow...in the mountains. Cade's Ski Lesson and my two hours of blissful skiing.
  • Work-out ( it is typed small because if I don't get to it maybe no one will notice it is missing when I report on Sunday!)
  • Wrestle with my boys- everyday- and avoid making them cry or mad. Ohhh, that is going to be a tough one.
  • Beat my sweetie at Scrabble or cribbage, his choice.
  • Read a book! I have two new ones that my boss gave me today.
  • I am NOT going to work...well, I mean 'work' work.
  • Finish reading 'The Chamber of Secrets' to Cade (We are on the 'Heir of Slitherin' chapter 17)

Alright...now that it is posted that makes it real. Wish me luck on this ambitious list.

Night...and smiles to you all.
Cass

No comments: