Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whew Whooo ~ Watch him go...

Here is our little speed demon. Watch him gooooooo.

(Grrr. I promise there is a video, and once I figure out how to upload it without it crashing my laptop I will share it! Stay tuned.)

------------------------------
We had a wonderful time and he got to experience a quad-lift for the first time too (which translates into: "I my goodness, they took Cade up to the top of the mountain and he skied down a blue trail."). He had a blast, but his conversation with me was classic as we skiied up behind in the lift line.

Me: "Hi Cade!"

Cade: "Hi Mommy! I got to go on the 4 mountian (aka quad-lift). It was really fast!"

Me: "Wow Cade. Did you really?"

Note: His instructor is shaking his head up and down at this point. And I am thinking, "Impressive."

Cade: "Yeah Mommy, and I fell down A LOT."

Note: His instructor is again shaking his head up and down.

------------------------------

Lastly, I leave you with a few photos of the day.

View from the top...

And he wonders WHY his lips are chapped???

Showing off his form...
Have a happy week...
Cass

No comments: