Sunday, January 18, 2009

I may be getting too old for this...

So why is it my skis don't always change direction when my body does? uuugh...I am sure feeling it today. Let me recap a conversation I had with my skiing buddy (I will leave her fabulaous identity anomynous). So Jen looks at me - I am currently laying on the ground laugh so hard I might just pee my pants - after a spectacular fall.

She says, "You fall more than anyone I know. hahahaha."

I say all serious, "Do I really?"

And what is her retort, " Cass, how many people do I actually ski with beside you and the boys? Today- you have fallen more than them. "

What can I possible say to this? There is only one thing I can say, "Yep. Your right! hahaha."

The day was foggy and COLD! But once we got to the top of the mountain the sun decided to peak through ever so slightly...the below photo is what I was able to capture, oh- and I replaced my main blog photo with one of the results too.

Photo of me, taken by Cade on the Easy Ride chairlift

Picture of Cade

Check out our new skis!

I had to put this photo in. I just love the pink nose and slightly purple lips...

Aching and whining... I am signing off.
Cass

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

What a super fun place to live! Dwight would be happy to get out that direction!!

Glad you had fun and the pictures are great!!