Monday, January 19, 2009

The Cookie Snatcher...

So I found the BEST mini chocolate chip cookie recipe from Weight Watchers and it takes all of 10 minutes to mix and 10 minutes to cook. A whole twenty minutes and I can eat homemade cookies?#$%! Now that is great...Try 'em.

2 T Butter, softened (The real stuff, not artificial junk)
1/2 C Brown Sugar
2 t canola oil
1/2 t vanilla

mix it all up and then add.

1 egg white
1/8 t salt

mix it all up and finally add.

3/4 c flour
1/4 t baking soda
3 oz. chocolate chip

Make 24 teaspoon sized cookies. Bake at 375 for 8-10 and you can have 2 cookies for all of 1 point!

Now you are probabl7 wondering why I am giving you this recipe- YES! I have a story...of a 3 year old boy who did not eat his dinner. I made these most delicious cookies before I ran off to my doctor's appointment this evening. When I left, there were 16 cookies- and when I returned, there we only 11. We have a cookie snatcher! He was secretly coming out from his room where he was playing (I believe, remember I was not home so that could be heresay) and snatching cookie after cookie. Then the conversation began between son and daddy...

Daddy said, "Okay Morgan, I am going to go get your jammies."

Morgan says, "Okay Daddy, but don't look under my blanket."

WHAT?!@#$ Aha- the little stinker had a cookie hidden under his blanket in bed. Apparently he was preparing for his midnight snack!

I wish I could have been home to see it!
Cass

No comments: