Friday, January 30, 2009

Olive Juice...

'I love you' is something that we say a lot in our home, and we will never grow tired of it.

A few years back, at least 7 years, Bob started leaning down and whispering very quickly in my ear, 'Olive Juice.' Try it! If you say it very quickly it sound just like 'I love you.'

Now Cade use to laugh and laugh when we did this to him, always ending in a breathless tickle fest.

So how do you think Morgan reacted when I did this for the first time ever to him? Well, here it is...

Mommy: I lean in closely for a good night kiss and I whisper in his ear, 'O-live Juice.'

Morgan: With a big smile on his face he leans forward and whispers in my ear, 'Baking Soda.'

Wow! He is my little experiment. It left me speechless with a huge smile.


Baking Soda to you all,

1 comment:

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

HA HA HA...that is one quick witted little guy you have there!!