Thursday, May 7, 2009

5 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans


Morgan and I hamming it up for the camera last night. He is getting better about letting me take his picture again. Cade & Bob were off at Soccer practice so Morgan and I had the run of the house.

I didn't get a picture of Cade and me this week, but I did get the above. His writing assignment this week was three sentences about his Mom. Very touching...you know in your heart that they love you, but when it is down on paper it makes you melt. Hey, it also looks like he appreciates the help with his room. They first time I read it I thought he was actually commenting on my hips!

**********************************************************

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.


7 comments:

Robyn said...

Great picture and wonderful note!

Carin said...

Great picture, you two are so cute. What a great note, those are the ones to hang on to for a lifetime!

Darcie said...

Oh' how sweet is that homework assignment! Cute picture with you and your other little guy as well.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture and the note just warms my heart!

The J's said...

Very nice! I love those notes too!

Anonymous said...

That note is a treasure! Very good picture with your other son, too.

Kat said...

It is a GREAT picture but...I love the letter even more. It brought tears to my eyes and I've never met the chap. I bet you were bawling! Thanks for reminding us all what it's really about.