Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cade's Art- for We Heart Art...

I am joining in on the We Heart Art blog carnival being host by Sara (over at Domestically Challenged) and two other fabulous ladies. Check out the other art entries by clicking on Sara's blog name above...

Okay, where am I?

Oh yes, it's time to do one of my favorite things... Brag about my eldest son.

Here are some classic that have been displayed on this blog before, but I can't help showing off Cade's little brain again.

A turtle, a snail and a monkey...he was very concerned about having to make a monkey from blue and yellow clay, but he did it anyway. He likes making small things...

And here is an image that may have brought tears to his daddy's eyes...

Star Wars Tie Fighter... You can check out the original post here that compares this drawing to it predecessor...

Now here is a new one. His Grandma bought him some really cool prismacolor pencils. The same pencils I coveted when I was going through design school at the University of Arkansas...and he draws-

A pterodactyl and...YES! That IS a BIG rat. He was concerned about the rat's coloring. He wanted it to be grey, but there wasn't a grey pencil in the set! In my opinion a rat is a rat. They are all ugly and like to carry nasty germs.

I know I know, you want to know how I really feel...

I feel that this drawings is adorable, that's how!

I hope you enjoy! Cade loves to create and I hope this never changes...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm impressed! He's very talented!