Wednesday, May 20, 2009

7 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

These were "taken" by...you guessed it Chuck E Cheese. I know you are all brilliant for knowing this, it is not just because it's written on the paper - 7 times. That rat sure can draw, huh? The boys had a great time and walked away with some pretty worthless 1 day carny (carnival) toys. That's what we call them - because that is about there lifecycle in this household. Cade's eyes in both of these "photos" are priceless...

Thank you Carin for this fantastic blog carnival. Pick up your camera now before it is too late and those rugrats are all grown!

11 comments:

More Than Words said...

I have not been to Chuck E. Cheese in so long!!

Those pics came out really cute!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Great idea, I am going to chunky cheeso next week!!! great pics!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Hey Cass! Yup... I know that place. It's the dreaded Cheesy Chucks (as my little guy calls it). Chuck did a portrait of us too. Very cute idea but unlike Rocio, I think I'll hold off for a few years. Yeah right. I don't think I'll be so lucky :|

Take care,

~ Miti

Darcie said...

Yeah for Chucky Cheese!!!

I am like Alicia...haven't been there in years. There is 6 years between our 2 youngest and our youngest was just talking about Chucky Cheese the other day...she has never been there. Maybe it's time to break her in. :o) Fun pictures!

Carin said...

Fun pictures! they turned out great! chuck E Cheese can sure be great in the winter. The kids can stay in there forever it seems like! Great pic!

Clair said...

we dont have chuck e cheese here but you sure look like you had a good time.

The J's said...

No CEC here in these parts either, but what fun pictures you got!

Andrea said...

Love that look in his eyes. We have avoided that place like the plague so far, the one here always looks packed full.

Anonymous said...

Would you believe we have survived 15, almost 16 years of parenthood and never made it to a Chuck E. Cheese? Will our kids feel forever deprived?

Kristin said...

These are far better than any Chuck E Cheese photos than we have ever come home with!
My husband and I have fond memories of the OLD Chuck E Cheese's YEARS ago, which was very different than they are now. Now, we avoid it as much as possible :) Although it is always fun when we brave it!

Matt and Jolee said...

I love those Chuck E Cheese pictures. Can't wait to take Jordyn there this summer! She doesn't have a clue.