Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Interview...

Here is a little interview that I conducted with Morgan...and then he turned it around on me.

Sorta.

Interview begins.

C: "Morgan what are your 5 favorite things?"
M: "I don't understand Mommy."
humm.....

C: "Okay Morgan, what are five things that you like- examples are your favorite color-"
M: " It's Blue."

C: "Good start Sweetie. How about what is your farvorite food?"
M" "McDonald's."
C: "Great Morgan, but can you be more specific like what is your favorite food at-"
C: "No. It's McDonald's."
OKAY....next!

C: "Good, good, good. So where is your favorite place?"
M: "The 'Y'."
Yes...he want to stay healthy, he needs to work off the McDonald's. Kid's already thinking ahead.

C: "I like it there too. What about your favorite cartoon?"
M: "SpongeBob."
That was a no-brainer. I rue the day he first saw the small square sponge. No going back now.

C: " Okay Morgan. you are doing great. So last question. What is your favorite book?"
M: "You tell me Mommy."
Uh-Oh.
C: "What book do you like to ready most. Is it 'A Frog Thing' or 'Not a Box', 'Stick' or 'Not a Stick' or-"
M: "Not a Stick Mommy. That's my favorite."

C: "Well done Morgan!"
M: "My turn now Mommy. What's your favorite color?"
C: "It's-"
M: "Green. I know already."
hummmm....let's see if this gets better.

M: "What's your favorite food?"
C: "Oh, that's easy. Macaroni and cheese- hands down."

M: "Okay. What place do you like to go?"
C: "I love the zoo."
M: "No Mommy. That's not right. It has to be somewhere to workout."
Is he trying to tell me what I already know???
C: "Well, then I guess it is the 'Y'."

M: "Next question, ummmm, oh oh. What is your favorite cartoon?"
C: "I like Nemo. That's my favorite."

M: "Great Mommy. So what is your favorite boat?"
C: "Oh- you mean my favorite book? Well, it is-"
M: "No, I mean boat- like a prirate boat."
C: "Well, I guess it would be a cruise boat. I really want to go on one of those someday."

M: "Oh that is so sweet Mommy- I love you so much."
followed by a HUGE hug. *sigh*

Interview ends.

No comments: