Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. *Warning: There are a lot of people out there with Not me Tendancies...*


On Friday we celebrated Morgan's 4th Birthday at daycare. So I left work at 2:15 so I could be there for the 3:00 party with plenty of time to spare. I DID NOT start crying like a little baby and punch my car when I discovered that I had left my lights on (I think) and my battery was dead.

One of my friend's boyfriends was nice enough to give my car a jump, but it was too late. So I did not promptly head home and fall asleep so I did not have to face my sadness. Nope, not me! Thankfully I have a wonderful hubby that filmed the whole event.

I did not start laughing at my youngest son when I noticed where he had been wiping his Dorito dusted hands...no way to hide the evidence, the front of his underwear was orange.

And that's all I did not do this week...go forst and make your own Not Me moments and please share with us all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I DID NOT start tearing up imagining how you felt to miss Morgan's daycare party... I am so sorry.