Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans

So I am a soccer Mom, but luckily Bob is a soccer Dad too. (He is the coach!) These pictures were taken Wednesday evening in the final spring soccer game of the season (yeah! That means summer is right around the corner.) I spend most of my time running after or occupying Morgan during the games so I get to see very little of the action. Tonight though, I did get to see Cade score a goal. He is one good runner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge.

12 comments:

More Than Words said...

Cute pictures of the two of you!

My husband coaches my oldest sons soccer team too! This will be his 7th year!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Cool Pics!!! We Love Soccer, my daughter is a big FAN!!!

Darcie said...

Sweet pictures of the 2 of you! Glad you all enjoyed your soccer season.

Shasta said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe the soccer season is almost over for us too, it's been fun! Glad you got to see him score a goal!

Mikki said...

Cute pics!
Just stopping by to say via the 52 weeks!

Hi! :-)

McCrakensx4 said...

What great pics of you and your boys! Love the toothless grin, those are always my favs! Blogged over from Carin's; just love this meme!

Carin said...

These are great pictures! Ahh, soccer, love it! I love your hat and that toothless grin. made me smile =)

Clair said...

Love that toothless smile! Lovely

Anonymous said...

Great smiles! :) Your boys look so healthy and fun... must be the soccer glow. Fun pictures of you, too.

Kate said...

Hooray for Soccer Season! I am sure enjoying our nice weather right now. Thanks for sharing your cute photos of you and your boys. I have two little boys too!!! Aren't they a blast???

Kat said...

Good job on the score. I love the missing front tooth. I always try to have a portrait done of my kiddos when they lose their front teeth.

The J's said...

Great pictures! My kids aren't sports fans, but I sure enjoy seeing others pictures. Always fun energy going on!