Thursday, May 14, 2009

6 of 52...

Forever In Blue Jeans

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for Mom (that’s me) to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is my chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with my family. Click on the button above to see other Mother’s that are taking part in the challenge – and we all know it IS a challenge. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first we have set-up...one squirming soon to be 4 year old and one 7 year old being placed in a precarious position.

ahhhh...then we get the photo. And I love it! It is so rare that I get a good picture of the three of us. The hero (my husband) is behind the camera making this a magical Mother Day photo to remember the rest of the year.

This photo was taken on our hike down to Meadowdale County Park Beach. Check out the last time we went here. The boys have grown so much!

Now I can't leave out my hubby. They are watching the train go by. Well- at least Cade & Daddy are- Mojo is actually more interest in ME! And in case you are wondering WHAT he is wearing- it is an 'Indiana Jones' costume top.

Alright- here is to making it 6 weeks. Only 46 to go!

10 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

I love it too! That is a great picture with your boys.

Robyn said...

Great pictures, and looks like a fun day!

- said...

What you don't see is the naughty picnic table graffiti over which my feet and the orange buckets are strategically placed.

We can't have the boys pointing at those vignettes, declaring 'We have those too!'

Darcie said...

Truly a great picture! Worth all the work to get there I am sure. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Those trees are awesome! We don't see trees like that in Kansas. Great pictures!

Shasta said...

That's a beautiful picture you got! I love the first one too, that is totally us when we're trying to get a good picture!

More Than Words said...

Love the first one!! LOL!!

What a nice family outing!!

Carin said...

These are really great pictures! that tree looks so interesting, great spot for pictures. So wonderful have such a great picture with both kids. Great job!

Anonymous said...

The great outdoors... family adventures await. What beautiful trees!

Kat said...

These are good pictures but the second one is fabulous. It is fun that you found a unique setting for your photo shoot, too.