Friday, March 27, 2009

10 Reasons why I love...

...living in Northwest Washington. They are in no particular order.

10. No spot is exempt from the soft, furry moss...yards-roofs-bricks-trees-cars-you name it. It truly is beautiful. (I will add a few photos tomorrow so you get what I mean!)

9. The feel of the rain mist hitting my face. Honestly, you only need an umbrella 5-10 times a years...the rest of the time I just call it 'spit' and umbrellas don't work

8. The beach is only 15 minutes from our home. (SPLISH SPLASH!)

7. The slopes are only 60 minutes from our home. (SWISH SWISH!)

6. FRESH Salmon- especially that one week in the early summer when we get Copper River...nummy!

5. It's green here... year round! No crunchy dead grass.

4. Beach Jewels...I could wonder all day up and down our beach looking for them!

3. The Fog- it is ethereal. It can appear morning or night and stay as long as it likes.

2. NO BUGS- Well, maybe a few every once in a while. (Notice I did not say 'NO SPIDERS!')

1. And final my wonderful hubby says, "Natural Beauty". and I would agree, and the list above would confirm this statement.

Go for it! Why do you love living in _______ ?

No comments: