Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Goodness, where do I start?

I love my hubby and he was nice enough to cut back our hedge this past week. And now I don't drag the side of my car down the hedge when I pull out of the garage, fantastic right? So I did NOT curse his name the next day when I DID NOT take out my side mirror with my Garage. I mean, I was NOT using the hedge as a guide for how close I could get to the garage when pulling in and out. That is just crazy- No, Not Me!

I am not getting desperate for Cade to gain weight by feeding him an entire pan of cinnamon rolls. No mother would feed a hyper active child that much suger! NEVER!

What is it with me and my car???? I did not get away last night to de-stress at the movies to then only get in my car afterward and find that it's battery was not dead. This didn't cause me ANY stress either, especially as I waited for a Yellow Cab for over 30 minutes in the pouring rain.. Can you believe that? Not me, I can't believe it!

I never once thought I was crazy out of my mind when Cade decided to do a dinosaur craft which took 95% mommy help and 5% Cade help. And I did not lose my temper when Cade told Morgan that Mommy would make him one too! Talk about over promising. I did not make two. Nope, I promise I did not.


I hope you enjoy and remember to look forward to your own not me moments this week. These are the things that make us real...Enjoy the week.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, I hit a cart corral at Target a couple of weeks ago! I guess we need those 'visual' cues!
Now, did the cinnamon rolls help the weight gain? I know they'd help me!