Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday...

It time for Not Me! Monday again... This great, liberating blog idea was created by MckMama. You can check out her blog to read what she and all the other Not Me! addicts did not do this week.



I did not find myself on Saturday feeding my boys at 9:30am, 2:30pm, and then creating a new meal time called 'snacker' at 8:00pm. I think consistency is way overrated.

I have a hyperactive 6 year old. So I would NEVER let him eat an entire bag of sour gummy worms. I mean, that would just make him more hyper right? I would also never let him drink two orange flavored energy drinks along with said gummy worms.


On Friday I made Chocolate covered Strawberries for our game night with friends. I did not bother cleaning out the chocolate dipping dish. Why? Because, Who would even consider heating up the day old chocolate dish the next morning and licking the spoon clean of melted goodness. NOT ME! I just heated it to clean it. Well... at least, I cleaned it!

Alright...that is my confessional for the week. I hope you all have another Not Me packed week. I know I will.

2 comments:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! I love 'snacker'!! I think we have that sometimes when we get home late from church!! Have a great week!

Clair said...

If snacker doesn't work, try "dinunch"- that handy meal time between lunch and dinner when you do not ever forget that small children need fed regularly and miss lunch. Not me.