Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday...

It's that time again... Not Me! Monday! This great idea was created by MckMama. You can head over to her fabulous blog to read what she and everyone else did NOT do this week.



Well, I am always prepared when I go to the grocery store. I make a list so that I only have to make one trip- preferrably once a week. So, I DID NOT find myself at the grocery store 3 times yesterday buying items before each meal. Nope- definitely was some stranger. NOT ME! or maybe it was me just trying to escape the chaos of two small children, hmmmm- I wonder? Nope- doesn't ring a bell.

Morgan just adores playing with play dough, and...it...gets...everywhere... So, I did not just let it lay around on the floor all day so that my boys would eventually step on it and smear it into the floor. Again, not me...

I am NOT addicted to Etsy now. I did not find myself spending way to much money on gifts for my family and myself. Nope! Not me, again. (Warning, don't click on the link unless you are prepared to spend for quality time shopping for homemade items!)

And last, but definitely not least...I did not find myself pinning down a 3 year old 1-3 times a day for the past 5 days to insert eye drops for pink-eye. No way! I would not torture myself (or him) that way unless the doctor's made me do it...(cruel, mean doctors!) And I would not even CONSIDER bribing the same 3 year olds with M&M's to let me do this! NOT Meeeeee!!!

Go forth and enjoy your Not Me Moments for the week!

No comments: