Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday with my boys...

What a great day I had with my boys...6 1/2 fun packed hours. We started out at the Troll in Fremont. They loved it.

Yes, Mo does have an extremely sour look on his face. He did not want to 'climb' the troll.

Cade was my poser.

Gee- I wonder what this kids name is???


Next we were off to the zoo.


I told them to hold hands when they crossed the street! Of course, I told them to walk too. 1 out 2 is still a success in my book.

Then I made the mistake of buying them dipping dots. Take my advice- NEVER buys these for yourself or your children. I imagine its what an astronaut eats in space. This just happened to be freeze dried tropical blend...

Finally, we took a leisure drive through Richmond Beach and Woodway. Me- dreaming of actually being able afford a home in these neighborhoods, and them- telling me to hurry up and get to the beach!

The tide was way out.

No! I did not let him climb this pile of rocks (please ignore the splintered wood with rusty nails- I am still trying to forget it). I turned around and there he was at the top in his rubber boots. Oh boy!

We had a great day full of adventures. What kind of adventures did you have today?

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Okay, the way that first photo loaded make me creeped out! THe rest of the picks were cute though, it looks like you had a great day!