Friday, March 13, 2009

Conversation of the Night...(Last Night)

Did you know that I love my oldest boy? Did you know that one of the things that puts me in awe is how much he is like me? I look at him sometimes and I think, "My mother is a wonderful person... because I know I dished out to her as much is this little creature dishes out to me!" This child is me in a male format.

So with that said...get a load of this conversation that we had last night on our ride up the ski lift. It went a little like this-

Cade: "Mom, I have two flame awards at school."

Me: "What is a flame award sweetie?"

Cade: " It's an award you get when you are good or when you read in front of the class."

....... (long pause) .......

Cade, with a mischievious smile on his face: "I got it for reading in front of the school."

Me: "Heavan forbid if you got it for being good."

We laughed so hard together we fell off the lift... JUST KIDDING...It was actually just time to unload.

Laughs to you all...

No comments: