Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Ending on a Pink Note...

...Pink eye that is. Nothing like walking into Daycare to pick up my boys this afternoon and literally yell, "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY MORGAN!?!?!"

I didn't really yell, it was more like a heavy, loudly elevated sigh. I KNEW exactly what was wrong and I couldn't believe it!

My one night to pick up the boys and be with them all by myself...and I have to spend it at the Walk-in clinic, so that someone can tell me what I already know, so that I can get my hands on the eye drops, that are going to cause my baby to yell-kick-scream, and tell me he doesn't like me anymore...Wow- that sounds so FUN! And I get to do it 3 times a day for the next 7 days!

Now there was one fun thing about the whole dance. Well, it was fun once we got there. And I didn't once have to hold his legs and arms down with my body. The doctore dropped numbing solution in his eyes and then yellow dye. Morgan though this was COOL...

...And here is the Quote of the Day:

The Evil Sweet Doctor Lady: "So Morgan, does everything look yellow?"

Morgan: "Yes, I must have superhero vision."

The doctor proceeds to turn the light off and then look at his eye with a black light...this is all to verify he doesn't have an eye injury. She is nice enough to give him a mirror so he can see what it looks like.

The Sweet Doctor Lady: "Do you see your eye glowing?"

Morgan: "Woooow, I have laaaaaaaaaaser vision."

My little Pink Eyed Superhero. Just call him 'The Might Pink Mojo'.

Good Night.

No comments: