Thursday, March 19, 2009

This and That Thursday...

Another week of random thoughts and happening in the life of the Row's. Here I go in no particular order...

Can you believe that Cade just ate the LAST Samoa? The box was clearly labeled with a purple magic marker 'CASS'. I could have sworn he knew how to read...

'Parenting' magazine keeps sending me free magazines. Are they trying to tell me something?

Bob and I have now survived two days of giving Mojo eyedrops. I promise it is equivalent to eating live bugs on one of those 'Survivor' episodes. The bugs are actually preferred...maybe.

Cade just stated that he can read a book without saying the words out loud. Something that seems so normal to us adults is quite special to a 1st grader!

I brought home blueberry muffins a couple of days ago. Bob looked at me and said, "Women! this is like bringing kryptonite to Superman." (I may have embellished his words just a little-see, I have a lousy memory.) Bob can't eat blueberries...they not be so nice to him.

I wish that when you put on your work-out clothes they would force you to do the deed. I would be in super-duper shape then!

Did I really just use the phrase super-duper? Oh well.

No comments: