Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Short list this week. Does that mean I was good? Because it certainly isn't normal.

I did not, while grocery shopping last night, break a bottle of beer all over my jeans in the produce section. Nope, Not Me. Ummm-Excuse me, but c'mon~what Safeway grocery store thinks it's a good idea to surround the apple display with beer bottles!

I did not nearly pee my pants from laughter on Friday, when my girlfriends and I found ourselves looking down on a Black Diamond ski run that might as well have been a cliff. No, we would never torture ourselves that way.

And that is all I have this week! Now- go out and enjoy your Not Me moments this week, they are what make us human.

Love to you all.

2 comments:

Carma Sez said...

apples surrounded by beer? That is a bit odd. An accident waiting to happen!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Oh, I am so not a skier! Happy NMM!